2. Riding a Motorcycle is not for people who can't follow directions well.
- One small mistake while riding can be lethal
Be prepared for the worst just in case, but always pay attention. I think of riding a motorcycle is more like playing chess, predict every car's potential next move so you can become aware if it happens.
3. Make sure your Bike is tuned and well maintained
- Prevent accidents by making sure things run properly.
Check your tires frequently.
Check all your lights.
Make sure you have equipment to keep you safe like helmet and jacket.
Be prepared for rain, as rain can be hard to drive through.
Brakes: make sure brakes are in good shape.
4. Know what your getting yourself into
- In motorcycle class they say, if you are starting to feel comfortable on a bike, youll become less responsible.
Crotch rockets: Live up to their name. Rockets that are in between your legs. Sometimes way to fast and will indeed get you noticed.
Cruisers: Laid back, loud, and meant to cruise.
Upright: Kinda a mixture between both.
5. Gear and Beginning
- Here is a good article on what to get Click Here
Remember that you usually have to take a class to certify you to ride motorcycles.