1. ping pong
2. Has so much Opportunity and is not Respected enough
- You can lose a game if you lose 3 points very quickly. So you have to learn how to finely tune all your skills at ping pong and become more consistent.
Practice makes you better, and remember to have fun while playing.
- Has to be thrown up in the air first and served.
Usually gives that player an advantage by being able to control how much spin and speed is on the ball in the beginning. Learn a good controlled spin to be better at ping pong.
- Usually used for a good backspin and defensive shot.
Some of the best players in the game have the best backhand shots.
- Usually used for good topspin and offensive slam.
Forehand is where you truly impress the spectators. I like to compare my forehand shot my "drive" in golf. People are impressed and enjoy when I land a perfectly placed SMASH.
If you want to play like Forrest Gump, you have to practice like Forrest Gump. Consistency comes with practice, Skill comes with competition.