Managing Food, beverage, and procedures
2. There is no thing as doubles in bowling, because you can't bowl two people at one time
- You have to be good for yourself and do well under pressure.
Of course there are teams that bowl together and it is another sport you can play while drinking a beer. Being consistent is huge and you have to understand what your style is if you want to become competitive in bowling.
- When you feel comfortable with throwing strikes and knowing that if you miss you can pick up most spares, will make you a good bowler.
If you have one bad frame, you can mess up your entire game.
THE ONLY SPORT THAT YOU CAN BE PERFECT IN... which I was once ;)
- Important to score high because it multiplies your score every time you get a strike.
Know where you have to hit the head pin to make the pins have a chain reaction.
- Sometimes spares has to be more finesse and muscle memory.
Splits are hard and almost impossible to pick up, so remember if you hit the pocket on your first ball, you will typically avoid a split.